An Operational Assessment
From an Operator’s Perspective
As a Guest!
We think our Q Mystery Shop approach is unique because we assess your F&B operation from an operator’s perspective with an out of the box approach and the attention to detail of an owner. Shoppers typically have either operated independent restaurants or hotel F&B operations.
Why is a Q Mystery Shop different?
- Because of our Operator’s Approach. Most shoppers approach a shop from a general “rating” perceptive without the understanding of the operations side of the business.
- Many shoppers have never run a restaurant or a hotels F&B operation, we have.
- Our evaluations include areas other shopping services don’t cover, such as web site information accuracy, representation on 3rd party sites, online menus & promotions, service received from call in requests, pre and post arrival marketing etc.
- We DON’T provide reports that look like the typical AAA check list of do’s and don’ts!
- We DO provide a detailed narrative of the experience & include photo images (if relevant).
- We will hand deliver our report and provide a 30 minute review of our experiences*
- Our approach and points of inspection are available for those interested in considering our devices. Simply reach out and we will provide them to you.
Fee: well, its unique. We base it on your highest priced entree*
*Restaurant: Keeping your businesses revenue stream in mind, our fee is structured at 15 x your highest priced entrée as listed on your web site at the time you contact us. Shop visit is based on 2 guests per visit. Reimbursed expenses include: parking & up to 2 meals per visit (to include up to 2 sides, 2 entrees, 1 dessert, NA drinks, 1 “cocktail” drink per guest & gratuity). Hand delivered reports and in person review for Seattle market at this time.
For further details and availability for a shop, please e-mail us.
MYSTERY SHOP PROGRAM COMING FOR HOTELS