QHM secures asset management contract for super unique “Modern Glamping Resort”.
Bay Point Landing
Coos Bay, Oregon – Featured in Sunset Magazine as 2019’s “Best New Camp Resort”, Venue Report and other great media outlets, this unique take on the “outdoor hospitality” space is sure to grow into a must-visit location when traveling to or from Bandon (golf anyone) and the great sand dunes of the Oregon coast.
Q Hospitality Management can provide guidance to discerning hotel owners with Existing Asset support. QHM Asset Management services are customized in scope based on the size of your property and ownerships need for support, oversight or guidance.
- Pre-construction feasibility studies and market analysis (Proforma) support or review (we have great local partners who can perform these studies).
- Soft Brand sourcing and analysis
- Hotel Management Agreement negotiation (in association with outside legal council)
- Pre-opening strategy and coordination
- Business Plan, Operating Budget, and Capital Budget analysis
- Financial Review (Departmental, Undistributed, and Shared costs analysis) with prioritized and concise recommendations
- Owner Representation
- Proactive Action Planning
- Checks and balances between departments
- Purchasing procedures
- Night Audit functions
- Restaurant and Bar audits and secret shopper
QHM Asset Management is value driven and result oriented. We understand both the challenges and the rewards of hotel ownership, and that it requires a candid partnership between owner and management.
“Yes” we are here to help, “Yes” we are determined, and “Yes” we care.
Please contact us to discuss your specific property needs